27 October 2017
By TAG Resorts
Are you a newlywed couple planning for a romantic getaway? If yes, then what else could be a better place than Bhimtal to enjoy the best of nature, adventure, love, and privacy. From the gigantic mountains to lush green grasslands, sparkling lakes to tranquil villages, romantic to venturesome activities, Bhimtal has all the ingredients that will make your honeymoon memorable. Here is a list of things you can do in Bhimtal to blossom the romance between you and your spouse:-
1. Go for a boat ride – Take your life partner for a boat ride in Bhimtal Lake, the calm water and scintillating surroundings will aptly create a spark between you two, lay back and enjoy your partner’s company in the heaven.
2. Plan a date in any of the open lush green grounds – Take your spouse out for a date amidst the majestic hills and enthralling environment in the lush green grounds of Bhimtal, plan for local cuisine and get your taste buds fall in love with the food all over again and moreover no one makes them happy than good food, isn’t it?
3. Go for Paragliding – The couple that flies together stays together, go for a thrilling adventure activity and fly in the open sky with your partner, the experience will make you spellbound.
4. Go for a religious visit – Get blessings for your wedding life from the Almighty and also get to see the quaint traditional architecture of the beautiful and peaceful religious places present in Bhimtal (there are many religious places in Bhimtal, btw).
5. Go for trekking in the woods – Take your partner on head on to an adventurous trek in the dense jungles, this activity will enhance the trust quotient between you guys and would make your bond stronger.
Do you think we have left something? Do tell us. Also, when you are in Bhimtal, do not forget to check in at TAG RESORTS LAVANYA INN that would make your honeymoon stay comfortable and luxurious at an affordable price. Stay here and get yourself a taste of the world class amenities and make this phase of your life a memorable experience because you get to go to honeymoon just once, right?